Our membership fee is $3/month, payable by monthly pension deduction, or annually by cheque.
The Membership Form can be downloaded here
As a member of URAAPA you have the opportunity to:
- Keep in touch with former colleagues and friends through our meetings and social events arranged by our social convenor.
- Receive URAAPA news from the uraapamembers email list.
- Support and promote higher education at the University.
- Our Legacy Scholarship is actively supported by our members directly as well as through a portion of our membership dues. Contributions are made to the university endowment fund for The University of Regina Retirees Legacy Scholarship Fund from which our scholarships are paid.
- URAAPA sets the terms of reference for our scholarships in consultation with the university, and URAAPA selects the scholarship winners.
- Obtain information on pensions in reports from our representative on the University's Academic and Administrative Benefits Committee.
- URAAPA is a member of CURAC (College and University Retiree Associations of Canada). Our representative keeps us up-to-date on CURAC activities.
If you have any questions, please email